It's official. I am surrounded by the coolest family, friends, and students ever! These thoughful signs say so much more about their makers. Thank you for the ways you make me feel special and loved. You are all so special to me! :)
- ► 2009 (38)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Hello dear ones! It has been too long! Here is a picture of this year's class. They presented me with a rolling podium for teacher appreciation week. WOW! I also was given a winter supply of Starbucks cards. Man it's getting cold around here and I am so thankful!
- I am sitting here on a Sat night watching Finding Nemo and munching a delicious homemade chicken quesadilla with a side of asparagus. I went in to work tonight for a few hours. I have been called a "work-a-holic" by several people. Truth is, I feel like I am in a glass box. Good news is I feel like I am getting better at my job that challenges me on every level.
- I teach guitar to a few girls on Thursdays. It is a great way to get to know them.
- I am coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Can't wait!
- Smudge is a great companion. She has now taken to sitting and even sleeping with me on some privildged occasions.
- I have started taking the steps to get more plugged in at Fellowship Bible Church
Posted by Unknown at 9:24 PM