Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is it really Wed?



My roommates just surprised me with dinner at my favorite little Italian restaurant in Long Beach. I was sad when Esther prayed about our "last" family night. (We set aside time once a week to intentionally connect with each other.) How did it get to be only 2 days before I move?

Yet, I am also so excited by the adventure of it all. My friend, Krissy, came over tonight to discuss the details of the trip. We resolved on leaving at 6am on Sat and plan to make it to El Paso that same day. Bring it on, Texas! :) Mapping out the details made everything so real . . .

Saying good-bye to my sister and her kids was the hardest of the good-byes so far. Tears. At least I get to see them one more time before I go! :) Tomorrow is the day I conquer the T.V. and U-haul! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Kathy J said...

It was so fun to open this page and see my favorite girls! How I wish I could have been there to celebrate you. What an adventure! Go with God!!! :o)

Unknown said...

Love you, Kathy! You are always missed.

Kimmie said...

How fun is that?! Glad you got to have one last family dinner!

Followers