Friday, October 17, 2008

TN Weather Channel

The forecast has dramatically changed from sunny with a high of 75 to CHILLY! When in Rome . . . Did I mention that I am currently enjoying something called "Fall Break?" It's the strangest concept. We get two days off to enjoy ourselves. Perhaps it has something to do with the weather to soon become even more restrictive and this is our last chance to enjoy the fading warmth of summer. I hear CA is having the opposite situation. Heat waves?!

Day 1 of so named "Fall Break" : I watched most of We Are Marshall while toasting marshmallows and making smores. It was raining outside. "It's not like I want to build a summer home here but the trees are actually quite lovely." Name that movie. :)


Impatient mallow making . . .


I LOVE PUMPKINS! I greatly miss getting to go with my niece and nephew this year.

Day 2: In progress :)

2 comments:

Rachel Ringor said...

Fall break sounds like a great idea. Hope you had fun.

Kathy J said...

If I could name the movie I would... darn!

Followers