Saturday, November 15, 2008


Hello dear ones! It has been too long! Here is a picture of this year's class. They presented me with a rolling podium for teacher appreciation week. WOW! I also was given a winter supply of Starbucks cards. Man it's getting cold around here and I am so thankful!



Other tid-bits:
  • I am sitting here on a Sat night watching Finding Nemo and munching a delicious homemade chicken quesadilla with a side of asparagus. I went in to work tonight for a few hours. I have been called a "work-a-holic" by several people. Truth is, I feel like I am in a glass box. Good news is I feel like I am getting better at my job that challenges me on every level.
  • I teach guitar to a few girls on Thursdays. It is a great way to get to know them.
  • I am coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Can't wait!
  • Smudge is a great companion. She has now taken to sitting and even sleeping with me on some privildged occasions.
  • I have started taking the steps to get more plugged in at Fellowship Bible Church


Smudge getting comfy on the couch next to me.


Meet my team teacher, Mary Carol! She is as fabulous than she looks! :)

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thanks for the update. I assumed you were busy with the school year. It looks like your students adore you just as much as we do!

Kathy J said...

I have to know what the 3:20 Job Squad is... I'm guessing that it's a clean-the-classroom time? Oh and yay for teaching guitar! Are those girls your students?

Mark and Sara McAvoy said...

Good job teacher! You would be the most fun teacher ever!

Followers