Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Dark Horse

Tha name of the recording studio alone makes me smile. Yesterday I had the opportunity to go into a remarkable studio to lay down some tracks for a recent song I wrote with Melissa Fuller Czech and Dee Briggs. I saw friend, Josh Rush, whom I haven't seen much of since I moved out here. It felt like the real thing and I couldn't have been more excited! I will upload the new song as soon as I get it. Melissa is singing it and running with it. Those who know me well know that one of my favorite things is to write and have someone else sing it. She does an awesome job!

Outside the Front door

Melissa!



Working out the details.


The Kitchen. This place is HUGE. It had bedrooms, a mini movie theatre, and several recording rooms. Heaven!




4 comments:

Kathy J said...

How beautiful! I'll be praying that you become a regular there!

Valerie said...

Wow! What a cool experience! Yeah Nashville, TN

Kimmie said...

I am so excited for you. YEAH! Seriously sweet. Can't wait to hear the new track!

CSG said...

Wow, that is so awesome! Go Carolyn! *cough* ball and chain *cough* ^_^

Followers