Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break

I can't remember a time when I've needed a break more than I did this year. From a cross country move, losing a month of summer (I know, poor me), making all kinds of living and financial adjustments, and missing friends and family, I was worn out. Thankfully God sent me amazing friends and good times!

Jeffrey Steele at Tin Pan. This guy's energy was unreal! He writes most of the hits in Nashville. :) You might have seen him most recently on Nashville Star as a judge.
Radner Lake- a state park 10 min from my house.


Writing a fun song. Not that you can tell by my face. I think I was trying to be cool. Proof that I shouldn't do that.


Kailee and Joel. Songwriters and friends!



What it takes to write a great song. :)




1 comment:

Mark and Sara McAvoy said...

Good ol brain power food! But God has given you a gift... the snacks are just tasty!! God Bless you and your songs!!!

Followers