Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Time Off So Far

Highlights:
  • Rachel had her second beautiful, healthy baby boy yesterday, 5/26!
  • Knotting Hill, Made of Honor, Stardust, Fun with Dick and Jane, August Rush, Pride and Prejudice
  • Time for lunches
  • Working out at the cabana while watching GAC, working on the "craft" :)
  • Getting acquainted with Facebook, Picnik, Twitter
  • Library :)
  • Massage (thank you room 3!)
  • Pedicure (sometime soon thanks to a kiddo in my class)
  • Going out and seeing music!
  • Writing songs
  • Meeting new people
  • Summer thunder storms
  • A rainbow
  • Getting to know my new roommate
  • My new pink pilates ball
  • Diet coke

6 comments:

Kathy J said...

They've blocked my ability to watch videos on blogs at work. Sad day! I'm jealous of your list though - sounds like a lot of fun!!

Kathy J said...

P.S. I like the new layout!

Mark and Sara McAvoy said...

Ah, the life! Enjoy it!

Christiana said...

Oh so beautiful.

Happy Summer to you.

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

love it! just makes you want to snuggle up and watch a movie, huh?

Kimmie said...

Summer storms are freaky! Is it hard to get used to? I love your list!!! And...I did not like UP. I feel like I am the only one.

Followers