Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pinch Me!

Friday morning I received the most unexpected call. "Would you like to sing in a choir for Chris Tomlin's Christmas album?"

It was an inspiring experience. Chris Tomlin lead us in worship for three hours. He was so authentic and eager to praise God. Matt Redman and Christy Nockels were there. I was singing next to Matt Wertz and Brandon Heath. But let me tell you what my take away was: They loved God. A lot.


Brandon Heath. He bent down to take this picture.


Chris Tomlin. He didn't :)


Christy Nockels. Have you heard her voice?! Sweet music to my ears.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

nope...you are not dreaming! Go God!!!

Kathy J said...

That is so sweet!!!! I can't wait to buy the album.

Dana said...

so fun! It's got to be quite an experience to be around people who not only love God so much but also have incredible voices to boot!

It's fun for me to see the faces behind the voices on the radio. We are SO buying this album.

Dana said...

so fun! It's got to be quite an experience to be around people who not only love God so much but also have incredible voices to boot!

It's fun for me to see the faces behind the voices on the radio. We are SO buying this album.

Kimmie said...

WOW!! How cool is that? I was hoping when I looked at the subject of your post that it was about music. What an opportunity. Praise God and how cool is it that they all love Jesus so much!! I am so excited for you.

Followers