Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday




This is Jag. He makes me happy. :)

Even though I am sore today, he is well worth the effort.

Notice the forward happy ear when I am kissing him. :)


Notice the unhappy ears before I kiss him.


Don't notice his unhappy ears in this picture. At least I'm smiling.
He has great 80' s hair bangs. . .


Southern Promise Farm


The Barn


Palomino- also known as The Golden Horse
and Carolyn's favorite


Another beautiful view at Southern Promise Farm.


This is Bandit. One of the many friendly dogs at the barn. He actually follows along for rides. How cute is that? I'm not even that much of a dog person.
I think I could be if he loved horses, too.



Tennessee is stunning beautiful. . .
You should come visit! :)
Me, in fact.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

aw... that picture makes me happy too!

and i think i will come visit... "no-vem-ber, no-vem-ber!" i can hardly wait!

Kathy J said...

I'm SO glad that you've been given the opportunity to ride again!

Followers