Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Clock Making

*-------*-------*-------*-------*-------*-------*-------*-------*-------*-------*

Okay, more like vinyl decal art work. :) This was so much fun and added a neat unique kick to my room. I know I am leaving in a couple of months, but it still felt worth it. :) I think I will put up some vinyl quotes in my classroom next. Who knew I would be so into vinyl?

Step One- takes the most amount of time and precision. I am so not a detail person!


Step 2- rub-a-dub-dub


Step 3- Repeat process


Step 4- attach clock piece. Ahh,sweet success. :)

4 comments:

Kathy J said...

What a cool clock! When we get a home in the distant future I hope to use some of that stuff myself. Now I know who to call for tips!

Rachel and Ian Kirkland said...

that is super cool! did you get a packet with it all together? where do you just get a clock piece like that alone?

Unknown said...

Target ladies! :) My favorite affordable place. And Kath, I got tired of waiting for the "distant future." May I suggest you do the same? :0)

Valerie said...

Wow! That is so cool! Nicely done!!!

Followers