Sunday, August 3, 2008

Crazy fast update




Happy Birthday, MOM!

Hi everyone! It has been too long . . . I officially get internet tomorrow so my blogging will be more up-to-date, as will emails!
Here are some updates:
-God gave me a job at Crockett Elementary School team teaching 5th grade!
-I have been busy setting up my classroom and preparing
-My mom came out to visit for a week and we had an amazing time- slide show coming soon!
-She helped me add a few new pieces of furniture. She is a super shopper. :)
-I have been meeting more people and going to hear performers
-Smudge is doing really well!
-I've been writing music here and there, but would like to do more
-Good-bye summer :( and hello Provision :)
-You are missed. I love the emails and phone calls so much! (Special shout out to the Ringor family- thanks for the message!!)
-One of my roommates from Hill House, Stephanie, sent this to me and I was blown away. Too cool! Trust me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n8gxEwLx0w

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the update!

Rachel Ringor said...

Wow!! we feel so special!! We are missing you and cheering you on. God is truly love!!!

Unknown said...

I am happy for you that you got a job. What lucky 5th graders.

I remember when my mom visited me in Australia, after she left I wasn't quiet so lonely anymore. I could picture her in my living room, eating dinner at the dining room table, sitting out on the deck. Even when she left, I still felt her with me. And it was a comfort to me to have her see me in my new home and know that I was ok as well. I hope you feel some of the same comfort.

Love all of your stories and pictures!

Nell

Followers