Friday, December 5, 2008

Alumni

I was blown away to come home for Thanksgiving and have a little party to reunite with my former students and their parents! I couldn't stop smiling after they rushed me and gave me a huge group hug. These seriously are amazing kids with amazing hearts. For those of you reading, thank you so much for coming to hang out, play Pictionary and catch up!! I LOVED seeing you! Thank you, Rachel, for putting it together and opening your beautiful home!


Zoe and Hally



Pictionary


Hard Core Pictionary



Tania rockin' the guitar!



Mitchell!

The fabulous Rachel and McKenzie




Party Animals











2 comments:

Kathy J said...

Looks like a fun day!

Rachel Ringor said...

These pics are great!! I think I will steal them!! We had such a great time!!

Followers