Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Good Lookin' Out."

This was a phrase from the mean streets of Philly that translates to mean, "Thanks for thinking of me"or "Thanks for helping me." Today I want to give a shout out to our very merciful and kind God. I am at work (on Saturday) finishing grades. I went to go get a drink, gearing up for the hours that lay before me. As I walked back to my room, I ran into Becca (the girl who invited me to the party) who was also doing grades. We chatted and started to part ways when I realized that my door was locked. My keys, purse, and phone were all being held hostage. Turns out, Becca's key worked in my door. Now let's recap:
  • No one is typically here, especially the day after break.
  • I didn't have anyone to call because all the info was in my phone, in the locked classroom.
  • I couldn't have driven anywhere to get help; knocking on doors was an option.
  • It's cold outside :)
  • There are no custodians on duty to help

God, you are amazing. Thank you for seeing me and going before me!!

Followers