Monday, February 9, 2009

The Grammy's!

By a fluke I ended up at an official Grammy party last night. It was invite only at the Hard Rock Cafe. I have a laminate and a few pictures to prove it. I ran into some people I had met at my songwriter Expos and met more industry people. No one else was taking pictures (except with their iPhone!) so I looked like the "invited" guest I was when I did. I had to pull back a play it cool. ;) I had a great time eating free food and Shirley Temples. There was even an ice sculpture of the Grammy symbol! Awesome!



How did I get in here?! :)

Faking celebrity


Erick and I contemplating Grammy greatness.


Joy and Patricia: Durango Song Expo Buddies















4 comments:

Kathy J said...

#1 - WOW! How incredibly fun!
#2 - Grammy ice sculpture - rad.
#3 - GREAT TOP!! You rocked it!
#4 - Gorgeous hair. You rocked that too.
#5 - Next time you attend one of these, I forsee it being a celebration of your lyrical genius!

Kathy J said...

Oh and #6 - I can't believe I know you!!!!

Kimmie said...

I am totally with Kathy's #6

Valerie said...

Yep! That top is a WINNER!!!

Followers