Thursday, February 12, 2009

PAR-TAY! :)

For my first experience with my community group (Bible study group) I was invited to a dinner. The guy group made an extravagant meal and wouldn't let us help at all. Seriously. I couldn't even get my own water. A girl could really get spoiled out here. :) Towards the end we were introduced to an awesome new type of workout called "Zumba" which is Latin for "dance." I have since taken a class and LOVE it more than words! After you watch this video you'll probably be checking out your local YMCA for the next available class too! More pics to come. . .



PS I am only showing you the highlights of life out here. There is still plenty of loneliness and life lessons that I wish I could be going through with dear friends. But enough of that. I think I will just watch the video again, too!

3 comments:

Kathy J said...

I can't wait to see a live demonstration of you Zumba-ing!!

I totally feel your PS - it's interesting how regardless of having fun activities all the time, it's just not quite the same when it's not with your best friends... I miss you girl!

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

That's awesome girl! I've never heard of the "Zumba."
I'm excited to see you very soon!!

Rachel Ringor said...

Zumba sounds like great fun!! We miss you more than you know!

Followers