Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween


I had a great time with my last minute costume, thanks to Mary Carol, one of the teachers I team with.

Professor Trelawney is right up my ally, I think. So much for trying to be cool! :)



Each your heart out, Emma Thompson! :)


Home room class. These are just the kids who dressed up like their favorite "book" character. The ones dressed in plain clothing were themselves from their own autobiographies. Smart, huh? I have more kids than this, so don't get any ideas of perfect class size!


Violet Beauregaurde! Rachel Smith is a fun teacher!!


Are words even necessary?

This kiddo's costume and accompanying attitude was awesome!






Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

your costume is rad!

Christiana said...

You're the coolest teacher ever.

Period.

Kathy J said...

I just have one word... WOW!!!

CSG said...

Awesome costume!

Followers