Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home Again

Me and Grandma


Sara and Mom


Darren!


The almost 20 year old, coryn




Dad


Cole


Super technological kiddo


McDonald's Day. I picked them up from school and took them to get lunch and see some horses!


I love that this horse is sticking out his tongue. What personality!



They had a blast. I might have had a little more fun then they did.


What a horse looks like from Cole's perspective. He took this picture. :)
I wouldn't trade anything for the solid time I had at home. I got to go to church and hug friends dear to me. I hung out with my grandmother and family. I saw friends. Work went on without me. :) Love it.









1 comment:

Christiana said...

Good for you! I'm so glad you got the chance to slip away and take some time for your soul.

Funny how the world continues spinning without us, huh? ;)

Followers