Saturday, July 5, 2008

Graceland


Where do you have to go if you stop in Memphis? Graceland baby! Krissy left with arms full of souvenirs for her family and I left with a head full of knowledge about Elvis' amazing and tragic life. The morning started with getting lost trying to find a Starbucks. We ended up at a total dive of a diner that had the BEST BREAKFAST EVER! After Graceland (headphone tour and everything) we drove the last leg to Nashville. I love where I am living! It is gorgeous, no stunning! Pics to come soon! Hope you enjoyed the road trip as much as we did. I will miss Krissy dearly as she experienced a whole bunch of firsts with me here. I miss you all!!

1 comment:

Rachel Ringor said...

Happy tosee you having such an amazing time. We can't wait to see what God has in store for you

Followers