Saturday, July 12, 2008

Meet Smudge!





I adopted Smudge from PetSmart through Nashville Cat Rescue. She is quite the princess but has a compelling tale. On Christmas Eve last year, she was a month old and all alone. She found the only warm place she could, a car engine. She crawled inside to brave the Nashville cold. But someone started the car engine! Luckily she fell out or else she would have been killed. A good Samaritan took her to an emergency clinic. She lost most of her left ear. However, her personality is that of a cat that doesn't know she has lopsided features! :) She loves to stretch out (I think this is because she has been in cages most of her life) and be picked up to see what she is missing on the upper level of things.

I promise I won't turn into the crazy cat lady who only talks about her cat, but I did want to introduce you to Smudgy!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I will keep you accountable about not turning into a cat lady!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kimmie! You're a good friend. :)

Rachel Ringor said...

I love these new pics of Smudge>

Followers