Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thunder storms in July


Internet has been a bit tricky lately as I am at the mercy of free Wi-fi. :) However, I am now sitting in the beautiful club house window watching the light sprinkle of rain and roar of distant thunder. TN weather is a trip!

I adopted a cat today. Her name is Smudge. You know pictures will be coming very soon. I have always been a little leery of being the single girl with a cat, but now I can't wait to have this new little addition to my new living space.

I am almost done with the last box and the next time I post I will give you a tour! Thanks for sharing in this with me!

Ohhh, that was NOT so distant thunder just now . . . FUN!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Beautiful pic. I never knew you were a cat person.

Rachel Ringor said...

I'm happy about the cat. Makes me feel more normal....considering we have 3. I always thought of myself as a dog person.....

Followers