Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 2

Apparently there isn't any documentation of day two. Perhaps it was too horrible or not fit for younger viewers?

It started off with bagels. I went to work and sent her to the store; she slept while I WORKED. Val picked me up and visited with my students, giving a lollipop to a diabetic . . . :) Then I slept while she watched TV. Next stop was the best food so far, Bread and CO. We found a movie theatre that I am embarrassed to say was far closer than our travel time to get there. I highly DO NOT recommend Burn After Reading. The funny Brad Pitt moments do not excuse or redeem the crudeness or vulgarity. I wish I hadn't seen it. :( I was convicted this morning even more, a full week after seeing it, that I have the power to walk out of a theatre. Thanks Greg Laurie.

Val and I cleansed out pallet by watching part of National Treasure. This school teacher couldn't hang! Bed time!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Dear readers,

Its true, I did give a diabetic a lollipop.

In regards to my recent captivity, I am writing to you now as a free woman. I escaped from the claws of Smudge and from the singing-latte-bandit a week ago. I am still struggling with drinking my coffee without burning my mouth from drinking it too fast in fear that someone will take it from me.

I would oddly enough return to the confines of captivity one day... the food was quite delectable, the view was great from my window and Carolyn said she would be my "sugar mama"

Yours freely,
Valerie

Followers