Tuesday, September 30, 2008

School Pictures and Flying Away



Here is my school picture for the year. Actually, I like it. Well, except for one thing that I had corrected this week. "House of Brows" is my friend now. Man are those brows uneven! :) Documented for all time.

On a higher note, my camera has this nifty zoom feature that allowed me to capture someone's hot air balloon excursion last Saturday. See those leaves? That is called "Fall" California friends. I know, I have heard of it too! It really exists. :) Just playing. People who truly love the Fall can feel the change anywhere. Is it possible to be a season snob? Maybe we should start a club?

6 comments:

Valerie said...

what a great blog!

Kristine James said...

It was 90 here in CA yesterday. We may get rain on Friday...That is a sign of Fall ;) Looking good and happy, sister!

Kimmie said...

I like the picture too. I am looking forward to fall..unfortunately it is still 97 today.

Kathy J said...

"Documented for all time"... ha! Love it! I did that to myself recently too.

Rachel Ringor said...

Loving that school picture!!!

alana said...

This post may end up on here twice- just proves I dont know how to "blog"! :)
My name is Alana- we met at Dana and Kathys wedding- I am Dana's sister. My two girls were the flower girls and I just wanted to tell you that you were so kind to them during that time- they still talk about you and how nice you were. I was so happy when I heard you followed your dreams to Nashville. If anyone deserves to be there it is you for sure! You have a beautiful voice and a heart to match- a hard thing to find! I hope your life is full of blessings in Tennessee- Thanks again for your kindness!

Followers