Saturday, September 20, 2008

How did I do it?

You might be asking how I was able to keep Val here for so long against her will. My secret? Smudge. Not only is she a ferocious attack cat but she is also adorable. Much like Boots in Shrek. Ah, the POWER of a bipolar kitty!

"You ain't goin' nowhere."


"Yes, you may pet me now."


"Wassup fool? You want to rumble? Bring it on!"

(You know and I know this was all a ploy to get more cat pictures on my blog without coming across as crazy cat lady. But let's keep the illusion for now? Hee hee.)

4 comments:

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

Hey, no worries girl. I've taken so many pictures of Olly...as if he's our first kid!

Valerie said...

I LOVE your profile picture. It still makes me smile!

Unknown said...

J,

I guess that makes me a single parent? ;) They grow up so fast, don't they?

Kathy J said...

My favorite is the last picture. Smudge certainly does look ready to rumble! Nice choice of caption!

Followers